Socials, LLC is actively seeking interns to assist in planning a summer fundraiser, company anniversary event, and develop sales strategies for future partnerships. This opportunity will allow interns to gain the experience of running multiple events from planned stages to completion.
While this is an unpaid part-time opportunity, the company’s goal is to donate towards educational expenses at the end of the internship, though this is not guaranteed and should not be expected by the intern. Interns are expected to work no more than 20 hours a week beginning June 10, 2019 and ending August 30, 2019.
Interns will primarily work out of office space in Lawrence, Indiana, but travel will be required throughout Indianapolis for day of event execution for three upcoming events.
Tasks will include:
– Developing audiovisual presentations
– Assist in developing social media campaigns
– Updating the look and feel of the company website
– Assist in developing marketing and communication strategy to secure donors and vendors
– Assist in creating promotional marketing materials
– Generating ideas for service packages for a future partnership
– Assist in determining sales goals and securing future service contracts
– On site support and execution
– Must be responsible for transportation to and from company related events
Must be able to collaborate and coordinate with fellow interns from different areas of concentration, have an attention to detail, marketing and communication strategy experience, ability to clearly express ideas in verbal and written communication, experience in website development and/or video editing, and special events and administrative experience preferred. Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritize multiple projects is required. Interns may not possess all of these skills, therefore a variety of interns will be considered to meet these requirements.
Students majoring in the following fields are encouraged to apply:
– Event Management/Hospitality
– Videography/Video Editing
– Graphic Design
– Finance Management
Please email cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by May 25, 2019.